One of the three primary goals of the Partnership is to research and monitor key ecological, economic, and social dimensions of restoration efforts.
The Partnership is directly associated or linked to over $500,000 worth of research projects. Key items of interest not currently being researched are within the Partnership’s multi-party monitoring plan (pending). In addition, the monitoring plan includes items required under the Stewardship Pilot program.
- 4FRI Monitoring
- FWPP Monitoring
- Adaptive Management Monitoring Framework (pdf)
- Airport Project – Current Conditions and Future Predictions – 2011 (pdf)
- Airport Project – Current Conditions and Treatment Evaluation- 2012 (pdf)
- City Well Field Before/After Photos (pdf)
- Fuels Reduction Poster (3.4MB pdf)
- Greater Flagstaff Omnibus Survey Spring 2006 (pdf)
- Monitoring Protocol (pdf)
- Post Treatment Effectiveness for Ponderosa Pine Forests (.pptx file)
- Survey Results 2001 & 2006 (pdf)
- Survey Results 2007 & 2009 (pdf)