The Greater Flagstaff Forests Partnership is an alliance of more than 20 environmental, business, and governmental organizations dedicated to researching and demonstrating approaches to forest ecosystem restoration in the ponderosa pine forests surrounding Flagstaff, Arizona. The Partnership’s three primary goals are to:
- Restore natural ecosystem structures, function, and composition of ponderosa pine forests.
- Manage forest fuels to reduce the probability of catastrophic fire.
- Research, test, develop, and demonstrate key ecological, economic, and social dimensions of restoration efforts.
Learn More About the GFFP:
- Flagstaff Community Wildfire Protection Plan (CWPP) (pdf)
- Get Involved
- Key Elements
- National Fire Plan Success Stories
- Organizational Structure
- Treatment Maps
- Vision & Goals
GFFP meets on the third Tuesday of each month except December.